Sunday, August 18, 2013

To start with...

I decided after much agonizing about my first blog post to start with why I decided to start a blog in the first place. I love my profession and most of my job in the retail field. That is to say I love my coworkers and most of my thousands of patients I help every week. Just like most professions - there are a few bad apples.

Because my store is such a high volume store, I feel that I don't have the time to devote to my patients like I would like to. This blog is for me to fill that void in my career. I could start another blog devoted to the crazy antics that happen in a pharmacy, but I feel that there aren't enough blogs out there that really try to help the lay public understand their mediations and diseases. That is what I am passionate about. I love to talk about diabetes, hypertension, asthma, smoking cessation, etc. I hope to someday be able to get paid for my MTM services. Until that day comes, this is my way of helping people.

I hope that my first posting has piqued some interest to read what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment